Friday, December 26, 2008

1st Christmas

I got up early today in an unusually good mood. I was laughing and giggling and even smiled for the camera. After a few quick pictures at home, we loaded up the car and braved the snow to drive over to Grandma and Grandpa Clark’s house to celebrate Christmas Day. We started with a yummy breakfast as we watched the snow fall. Then I got to look in my stocking and open all my presents. I must have been very GOOD this year because I got a ton of stuff from Santa. The BIG hit was my pink bike (complete with a basket and horn) and the play kitchen pots and pans. Thank you soooooo much for all my gifts! I love them all.
I was having way too much fun for naptime so I stayed up all day and played with my new toys. In the evening Grandma made a delicious Christmas dinner and an ice cream treat for dessert. And I love ice cream. By evening I was exhausted but what a perfect day... my 1st Christmas.


No comments: