Monday, November 16, 2009

All About MEme Monday: Mission Impossiable

MY MISSIONS...
  • Complete Morgan's BIG GIRL room. Need to finish painting the room. Half the room is done but still need to paint entryway/stairs with an 18 feet wall (still not sure how to do this). Paint and decorate the reading cubby, as a woodlands mushroom house. Setup 2nd twin bed. Finish Bathroom and organize closet.
  • Find “a place” for the new baby to sleep... need an empty wall (any room will do) just needs to fit a crib. This is when I wished we had moved to a bigger house. Looks like we will use the Family Room for a nursery again.

  • Finish Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. With Morgan in school 3 days a week, I should be able to complete this but easier said than done. I love Etsy for gifts this year. They have so much great stuff!


  • It's an Ice Cream Sundae Party. December is too crazy to find time to plan an early January Birthday Party, so I have to have everything done before Thanksgiving. The house is going to be transformed into an old fashion ice cream parlor with all fixings for a yummy ice cream sundae.


  • Not gaining 60 pounds this pregnancy. However my carving for donuts and eggnog will not go away. The eggnog drinking has become out-of-control. I did get to the gym today for a short workout but not sure it will make a dent in the gallon of eggnog I drank today.

MY MISSION IMPOSSIABLE....

  • Sad Goodbye to our best friend "Nini" (or Binky) forever! This week we are only getting Nini in bed. So far so good but goodbye forever is another story.


  • Transition Morgan to a BIG GIRL bed by April. May need to get a second crib.


  • Not waiting in line for the H1N1 vaccine… forget it!


  • A clean yard and roof. We do live in a forest of pine trees. There is not much we can do about that but the wind storms are not helping. There are pine needles and leaves everywhere. Collin and his dad worked this weekend to clean things up and the next day we have another BIG wind storm. I guess I should be happy as long as a tree does not fall on us.


  • Finding comfortable (yet flattering) maternity clothes. I am dreading dressing up for the holidays. Why do maternity clothes look so awful? And shoes… not a lot of options here. That’s why I am hosting a pajama party for Christmas.

3 comments:

Terri said...

I feel your pain! G doesn't want to let Binky go either. Having a hard time with that. Trying big boy bed this coming weekend! Wish us luck...

For maternity clothes - check out these Everywhere pants: http://www.ingridandisabel.com/

My friends company (they created the Bella Band), so I know these have to be great too. :) I also wore Lululemon pants through my entire pregnancy with G. :)

MommyBrain said...

Seems your nesting tendencies have already kicked in :) I bet Morgan's BGR is adorable ... love the reading nook idea! Don't fret the big bed transition ... it will happen :)

I hear ya on the Christmas shopping; my goal is by Thanksgiving, too ... and I am doing it ALL online.

Leanne Nanakul said...

I love it! Great Missions...
I am right there with you :-)