Monday, October 19, 2009

All About MEme Monday: I've Never

Joining the mayhem.... my first time to play along. MEme Monday!













I've NEVER ... 5 Things (or more or less)
that distinguish YOU from the crowd.

(join the fun with MommyBrain and SupahMommy )

I've Never...

1. I've Never... had a tattoo and have never had a desire to get one. But I have pierced my eyebrow & bellybutton. The eyebrow thing did not last long but wanted to try somthing different in college.

2. I've Never... watched a scary movie, well not the whole movie. I always plug my ears and cover my eyes during the scary part. I can't watch it.

3. I've Never... ate a Dick's Hamburger. I really want to... but I do not like the taste of ketchup, mustard, relish and mayonnaise, it just makes me want to gag. I've been like this forever. I was the only kid that hated McDonald's because they could not make a hamburgers without the condiments. But I love Dick's french fries and chocolate milkshakes!

4. I've Never... been able to dance. I tried but I have No rhythm. You will never see me out on the dance floor (unless a lot of drinking is involved). I was even in ballet for 10 years... and hated every minute of it. One day I told my ballet teacher how much I hated it and she kicked me out of class. That was the best day of my "young" life. After that I joined every sport team I could find.

5. I've Never...been able to sing. Singing is just not my thing. I have no tone, no rhythm and I my tongue is too big. Also can't stand up for that long, I get dizzy singing and feel like I'm going to faint.


It's now your turn :) What have you never done???


10 comments:

Raising Z and Lil C said...

We have a lot in common! I can't dance, sing, have no tatoos and I am the BIGGEST chicken when it comes to scary movies, haunted houses...anything of that nature :)

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

welcome!

your tongue is too big!
lol

and i hate to be the one to tell you
but mcdonalds can make cheeseburgers/ burgers plain.

i know. because we used to half to wait 76 hours for my little sisters to be "made."

xoxo
supah

Poolside with the Girls said...

I don't have any tattoos either. I can't even imagine getting one. The pain...and I change my mind often so I don't like permanent anything...
Nice blog!

The Clark's said...

Supah Mommy - You are correct. McDonalds "can" make a plain burger but the wait was way too long for a kid. My sister would be done eating and ready to go and I would still be waiting for my Happy Meal.
Dick's on the other hand, is a well known Seattle Drive in and they refuse to make plain burgers. I have begged and pleaded but no exceptions.


Ash

Epiphius said...

Ditto on the dick burger! I didn't even know they existed until I'd already gone veggie. I don't have any tatoos either, but I have a draft of one that I think I like. It'll depend how much I like it once we're done having kids.

Terri said...

I am so with you on the scary movies. You and I can sit and watch a chick flick while everyone else goes and sees SAW XXI or whatever one they are on now.

Go Zesty with Dee! said...

I hear you on the tattoos & scary movies. I'm really not into either. I think I probably watched all those terrible Nightmare on Elm street lamo 80s flicks back in the day, but I steer clear now.

Go Zesty with Dee! said...

I hear you on the tattoos & scary movies. I'm really not into either. I think I probably watched all those terrible Nightmare on Elm street lamo 80s flicks back in the day, but I steer clear now.

Unknown said...

i totally understand the singing part. My sisters would scream at me telling me to stop singing as i have not rhythm.
I have always wanted a tatoo but am too much of a scardy cat to actually go do it yet. LOL

MommyBrain said...

I've never even heard of Dick's (at least not the hamburger place), but now I am hardcore craving a big, fat, juicy ... cheeseburger! You should try BurgerMaster in Bellevue ... delicious and made-to-order! Any other pregnant ladies want to go on a little field trip? :)

I am totally with you on the scary movies ... no way, no how ... just wait for next week's All About MEme topic ... the chance to talk about scary things!