Thursday, April 15, 2010

Alexander Michael Clark has Arrived!

Weighing in at 9 pounds and 11 ounces, Alexander Michael Clark was born April 14th, 2010. We were admitted to the hospital at 5am and Alex was born around 2PM. He was a little more work to get out than his big sister but it went well overall. The epidural was not distributed evenly so I could feel every contraction from start to finish. No rest for mom. However, the pain may have helped push this big guy out. A big thank you to wonderful husband for is always there for me, my aunt Kelli for helping me through labor, my sister Isolde for helping document Alex's birth, my dad for intimidating the hospital staff and making sure I get the best care and Grandma and Grandpa Clark for watching Morgan when we were in the hospital and bring us dinner so we did not have to eat the hospital food. I love you all!

Welcome to the world big guy!



h

And dear great grandma... no it was not twins.

No comments: