Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Could it be Twins?

My grandma keeps telling me she thinks I'm having twins. Not the best thing to tell a pregnant mom.
It's been 9 months and 40 weeks (in my book) and I'm ready for this baby to be born. This pregnancy has not been the easiest. I am on blood thinners (daily shot of Lovenox), diagnosed with shortened cervix and was threatened with bed rest at 24 weeks, constant labor contractions, painful sciatic pain and bad carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands. Not to mention the all the weight gain.
Due to blood thinners, I have a planed induction tomorrow at 5AM. They say Alex is only 38 weeks but at the ultra sound today he weighed in at 9.4 pounds and 41 weeks by growth. That puts him over 95% for size. With that said, I am a little anxious for labor tomorrow. And yes, they promised there is only 1 baby in there.



No comments: